Certified Client Service Professional (CCSP©) Certification and Designation
Benefits of CCSP©
- Recognition for achieving your designation as a Certified Client Service
- Access to certified world-class presenters who are recognized for their delivery and expertise
- Cutting edge information, tools, techniques, and resources
- Ongoing networking events that supports your profession
Who Should Enroll
- Customer Service Representatives
- Inside Sales
- Team Leaders
- Anyone who would like to learn more and join the Customer Service / Customer Experience industry
Prior knowledge of Customer Service / Customer Experience is an advantage but not essential.
Overview of Designation Process
Certification Process – CCSP©
The objective of CSPN’s designation process is to ensure that those Customer Service professionals who complete the accredited courses have the knowledge and skills to competently perform their function in the organization. The CSPN designation process has four components:
Exam at end of each
Accredited program completion
The accredited programs may be achieved in any sequence. Programs are available as public sessions and customized onsite training.
Completion of CSPN’s designation process confers the right to use the title Certified Customer Service Professional and right to use the initials CCSP© after one’s name.
Retaining Your CCSP© Designation
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is an essential component of maintaining your designation. The objective of the CPD requirement is to ensure that members, who are in good standing and are certified by CSPN, participate in ongoing professional development activities to reinforce their existing skills, build new skills, and stay relevant in the customer service profession.
You are required to obtain 25 hours of professional development activities every three-years.
Pre-Approved CPD Activities
Select CPD activities may be preapproved by CSPN. Approved programs display the CSPN CPD seal and could include:
- Public and Private Seminars/Webinars
Pre-approved programs and activities are provided with a CSPN ID number. Upon completion of the activity, participants are provided with this number and can track their activity in their CPD log.