Government Subsidized Funding Option for Employers
The objective of the Canada Job Grant is to support workforce development and encourage greater employer involvement in training, through cost-sharing agreements between individual employers and government.
The grant is available to employers of small, medium and large-sized companies, to meet their workforce development needs.
CSPN is proud to be an eligible training provider for the Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) program. We have a process and partners in place to make the application process seamless, simple and stress-free. Learn how CSPN can help with government funded training courses for your organization.
More information can be found on the government website
Let CSPN assist you with the Canada-Ontario Job Grant Application
COJG Quick Facts
- Employers can get up to $10,000 in government support per person for training costs.
- The training has to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer.
- Employers with 100 or more employees need to contribute 1/2 of the training costs. Small employers with less than 100 employees need to contribute 1/6 of training costs.
- For employer groups who want to apply for training supports, the government offers a COJG Consortium Stream. The Consortium Stream allows a group of employers (more than 2 employers) to pool their resources to support common training objectives and goals. To apply as a consortium, the intermediary organization needs to ensure all the participating employers and trainees meet COJG requirements, and are able to make their required contribution towards the training cost.
- The intermediary organization will be paid 15% of the approved COJG ministry contribution to cover the administrative cost related to the completion of the consortium application.
Canada Job Grants
Do you want more information about how the grant works for your province? Click on the link below or contact CSPN. We are happy to help!