Empower your managers with personalized training programs
Great managers know that their value lies not only in managing teams and running operations but in executing strategic visions and making difficult decisions.
Your employees are your greatest assets. Their experience impacts how they perform at work, which ultimately impacts your bottom line. Managers are a big part of that journey. The learning experience encourages participants to think differently about how they approach projects and manage their people to boost the long-term performance of the organization.
Our Management Programs & Courses
Great managers know that their value lies not only on managing teams and running operations, but executing strategic visions and making difficult decisions.
Measurable Benefits of Management Training
The outcomes of CSPN’s management training courses include:
- More consistent positive interactions across teams and departments
- Increased confidence when dealing with staff
- Greater ownership over the employee experience
Learning Delivery Options
Make Learning an Experience
Learning should transcend the classroom (virtual, live, on-demand and micro-learning). CSPN creates an engaging experience for learners.
- Planning Phase: CSPN will work with you to define the program objectives in order to design and configure all learning materials.
- Preparation Phase: CSPN will curate a library of learning materials and activities that will be made available to learners through a CSPN digital learning platform, or your custom LMS. Materials include: Learner Communications, Learning Agenda, On-Demand Virtual Learning, Pre-Training Assessments.
- Engagement Phase: Learners are scheduled to attend live virtual classroom sessions with expert facilitators and small groups of peers. Sessions are deigned to include gamified experiences collaborative participation to meet the expectations of the modern learner.
- Encouragement Phase: After the training, learners continue to have access to learning content and to engage with facilitators and peers and complete post-training assessments and feedback surveys.