Enhance your team’s communication with personalized training programs
Effective communication is the backbone of an organization. It impacts employee engagement and an organization’s ability to achieve desired results.
Communication skills are critical for effectively delivering messages, managing change and inspiring action. When teams communicate more effectively, staff are more likely to succeed in their role and achieve goals they have set. Our various communication programs help participants master the human relation skills demanded in today’s tough business environment. Participants learn, practice and apply the techniques of effective communication across all mediums; written, verbal, and digital, to shape opinions, influence behaviour, and guide outcomes.
Our Communication Programs & Courses
Effective communication is the backbone of your organization. It impacts employee engagement as well as your organization’s ability to achieve their desired results.
Measurable Benefits of Communication Training
The outcomes of CSPN’s communication training courses include:
- More consistent positive interactions across teams and departments
- Increased confidence when dealing with customers
- Greater employee ownership over the customer experience
Learning Delivery Options
Make Learning an Experience
Learning should transcend the classroom (virtual, live, on-demand and micro-learning). CSPN creates an engaging experience for learners.
- Planning Phase: CSPN will work with you to define the program objectives in order to design and configure all learning materials.
- Preparation Phase: CSPN will curate a library of learning materials and activities that will be made available to learners through a CSPN digital learning platform, or your custom LMS. Materials include: Learner Communications, Learning Agenda, On-Demand Virtual Learning, Pre-Training Assessments.
- Engagement Phase: Learners are scheduled to attend live virtual classroom sessions with expert facilitators and small groups of peers. Sessions are deigned to include gamified experiences collaborative participation to meet the expectations of the modern learner.
- Encouragement Phase: After the training, learners continue to have access to learning content and to engage with facilitators and peers and complete post-training assessments and feedback surveys.