Everyone is different, we come in all varieties. Understanding our own and others’ values, strengths, joys and stressors provides a great foundation for communication. Knowing the obvious—and not so obvious—ways we are different assures us that we are okay in our own uniqueness and that we aren’t alone in some of our habits.
Personality Dimensions® translates complex personality theory into everyday language. It creates a framework for understanding – not a pigeonhole. You will recognize temperament patterns that you are comfortable with and of the people that you know. But it is not about putting people into a box. Identifying differences and similarities through Personality Dimensions® doesn’t determine our behaviour – we make those choices.
Drawing on the results of current validation studies that includes participants from across Canada and years of observation of interpersonal preferences demonstrated in learning sessions, Personality Dimensions® fosters increased self-knowledge through a facilitated self-discovery model that will make a lasting positive impact.
This program is designed to teach participants how to:
- Identify your personal influencing, operating and change effectiveness preferences and processes
- Complete Personality Dimensions Assessment and Traits Profile
- Discover how to assess your communication preferences.
- Utilize different techniques to enhance your ability to connect with others.
- Recognize clues for identifying the styles of others
- Enhance the core skills of listening, probing and responding
- Gain confidence by actively planning for and practicing each communication style
- Deepen understanding of others their challenges, needs, likes and dislikes in order to lead and work together more effectively
Module 1) Getting Personal
Module 2) Understanding the Preferences
Module 3) Identify the Power of Other Preferences
Module 4) Leveraging All the Preferences
“The CSPN Personality Dimensions Program effectively reveals your natural tendencies in communication and work behaviour, alerts you to clues for reading another person’s style, and gives you methods for adapting your style to be more effective with others. Was very powerful for me team.”
– Personality Dimensions® Past Participant
Half-Day / 1-Day
Pricing & Deadline Information
Early Bird Deadline
Refer to the dates on the Registration Platform