This program is for women who feel plagued by stress, fear or anxiety, struggling with finding calm and peace, feeling disconnected, longing to live their truth and experience freedom.
This program is designed to teach participants how to:
- Meet challenges with courage, wisdom and self-compassion
- Understand why trying to avoid stress, fear and anxiety does not work
- See how your anxiety and stress lead to compulsive behaviours, make more conscious choices in pressured situations
- Use valuable mindfulness skills to help you manage those difficult emotions and thoughts
- Lean into your reliable inner resources of safety, strength and connection. Drawing on these resources, you can stay present when stress arises and meet the situation bravely, wisely, with interest and care. You learn to respond, rather than react.
- Build your resilience and presence which are important for operating in the world we now live in
- Implement mindfulness strategies for relaxation, calm, improved sleep and peace. Find calm while you discover this safe space with other soul-sisters, reconnecting with your mind, body and spirit.
- Experience a larger, more empowered and joyful way of being in the world
Half-Day / 1-Day
Pricing & Deadline Information
Early Bird Deadline
Refer to the dates on the Registration Platform