Do you spend hours of frustration at unproductive meetings? Come learn to make your meetings matter: determine whether a meeting is really the best way to meet your group’s needs. Learn to develop action-promoting agendas, increase group participation and improve group decision-making. Whether you are the meeting leader or a participant, this workshop will help you create a positive and productive atmosphere, initiate action and contribute problem solving suggestions to help your group reach team objectives, enhance morale and reach consensus.
The course design goes beyond discussion by providing practice in leading meetings and in handling difficult participants.
This program is designed to teach participants how to:
- Plan a meeting including who to invite and why, meeting duration and any preparation needed
- Create an agenda for the meeting that boosts engagement, makes good use of time and achieves the results desired
- Lead well structured meetings including how to start, improve participation and how to end
- Set up ground rules for your meetings that increase productivity and make use of proven decision making methods
- Prepare a room or space for effective meetings both for face to face meetings and virtual ones
Half-Day / 1-Day
Pricing & Deadline Information
Early Bird Deadline
Refer to the dates on the Registration Platform