WHAT WE DO – OUR PASSION
Our vision is to radically change the way organizations serve their customers. We do this by providing consulting services on customer experience as well as through the development and delivery of instructor-led training.
Name any company in the world and we will wager that their top leadership would love to say that 1) my employees are trained and engage and 2) my customers are happy. We help with both.
The team at the Customer Service Professional Network is a collection of passionate trainers, analytical thinkers, and trusted advisors where we value working collaboratively and with a “let’s make magic happen” attitude.
For over 20-years we have supported organizations across all sectors and industries as a trusted partner to design their Customer Experience strategies, empower them with the skills and tools to deliver upon the strategies and sustain their implementation through a community of CX professionals.
Interested in changing the employee and customer experiences for the better? Come join us!
For this position, consultants can be located nationwide.
Job Title: Business Process Consultant
Job Type: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
We are looking for a Business Process Consultant to analyze and design business processes in collaboration with stakeholders and subject matter experts. The focus of the project is to design future-state business processes aligned to a new technology implementation.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in this role to reduce process complexity, increase process efficiency, increase process effectiveness, and enable speed of operational processes.
- Work closely with clients and the business to identify and analyze core business processes and workflows
- Facilitating workshops with SME’s
- Documentation of process and workflows
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
- Identifying issues and risks
- Collaborate with training to integrate process flows into learning materials
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex projects
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Strong business/client engagement skills
- Experience developing business requirements
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence with MS Office and MS Visio
The successful candidate would have high level communication skills and be able to produce documentation to a high standard. You should display a high attention to detail and be able to establish effective working relationships with clients and business representatives.
All interested candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter demonstrating the required experience and skills. Please include the job title in the email subject line.
We thank all candidates who take the time to apply, however, given the number of applications received only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To keep our consultants safe, if a request is made for in-person contact, CSPN works with the client on COVID-19 protocols.