CSPN is Committed to Creating the Best Experiences for Employees, Suppliers and our Community
- Fair treatment
- Work / life balance
- Flexible Schedules
- Equal access to opportunity
- Teamwork and collaboration
- A focus on innovation and creativity
- Organizational flexibility, responsiveness, and agility
- Conflict resolution processes that are collaborative
- Evidence of leadership’s commitment to diversity
- Representation of diversity at all levels of the organization
- Representation of diversity among internal and external stakeholders
- Diversity education and training
An additional benefit of ensuring that these suppliers are included in the procurement process is increased competition, which leads to lower costs and increased levels of innovation, service and product quality. By utilizing and partnering with small and diverse companies, CSPN will continue to build a supplier base that contributes to our competitive advantage.
Our objectives include:
- Actively seeking out certified diverse suppliers that can provide competitive, high-quality goods and services whose business model is aligned with our business strategy
- Ensuring the inclusion of diverse suppliers as a part of our strategic sourcing and procurement process
- Communicating the value of supplier diversity both internally and externally to all stakeholders.
- Leveraging our supplier diversity results to meet our clients’ supplier diversity requirements
We will measure our success based upon our ability to attain and exceed these objectives.
CSPN is a Women Business Enterprise Certified Supplier.
- Sick Kids Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Toronto
- Up With Women
- Nellie’s Shelter
- Meals on Wheels