Negotiation presents itself each day in the various relationships you have with team members, clients, business associates, suppliers, and personal relationships with family. You negotiate everyday as part of your interactions.
This Negotiating for Success Program gives participants a practical tool kit to manage each and every negotiation. Participants will learn the art of negotiating, how to communicate more effectively, prevent and resolve current or future conflicts as well as many more invaluable skills that are applicable to every aspect of business and personal life.
Negotiating for Success is a dynamic training experience that produces results-immediately. The teaching and development process is based on years of experience of negotiating agreements formally and informally, facilitating communication training and coaching participants through the types of negotiations they encounter.
This program is designed to teach you how to:
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
- Master when and how to use negotiation skills effectively
Module 1) The Negotiation Process
Module 2) Setting the Tone
Module 3) Three ways to See Your Options
Module 4) Working Towards a Win
Module 5) The Details of the Deal
Half-Day / 1-Day
Pricing & Deadline Information
Early Bird Deadline