Who we are: Headquartered in Toronto and with team members across the US, Open Farm is one of the fastest growing CPG companies in North America. We are transforming the way people feed their pets, with a focus on producing premium, healthy food and treats, all ethically sourced from farm-to-bowl. We believe the best foods are made with consciously sourced, top quality ingredients from farmers and fisheries who believe in doing good for all animals and the environment.
The Role: We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and highly motivated person to join the team as our Senior Manager of Customer Experience (CX). In this role, you will report directly to the VP of E-Commerce, and lead Open Farm’s exceptional CX team, while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints. The Senior Manager of CX plays a key role in impacting how customers perceive our brand while increasing operational efficiency, retention, brand love, and growth.
Primary Responsibilities (If this looks enticing, click “Apply”!)
The CX leader will own and continue to build out our mission to deliver exceptional customer experiences across all touchpoints of their journey with Open Farm. This leader will hire, train and aggressively scale our customer experience team to meet operational KPIS, and exceed the needs of our customers. This role will be key to mentoring, coaching and managing our growing CX team to perform and deliver a 1-1 experience with each of our customers in a fast-paced & high growth environment.
- Strategy – Develop, manage, and oversee a clear customer experience strategy that helps deliver against brand retention, loyalty and lifetime value goals.
- Leadership – Partner with our CX Supervisor in developing and executing exceptional customer experiences, building operating workstreams, and training frameworks. Hire, develop, train, and build a high-performing customer experience team to ensure operational performance against KPIs.
- Data Analysis – Comfortable working with data sets, BI tools, and CRM platforms to mine actionable insights and recommendations. Ability to tie core reporting metrics to business KPIs.
- Reporting & Insights – Regularly uncover and report on customer-driven insights & provide recommendations to stakeholders across Digital Product, Operations, Marketing, and Product Innovation.
- Communication – Manage the customer escalation process for all service issues, develop SOPs, and build solutions for customers that exceed their expectations, always communicating through empathy and compassion.
- Proactive – Think proactively about our customers’ needs and wants, as well as the technology and tools required to deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Problem Solving – Actively seek out areas for improvement in our customer’s experience. Coordinate solutions to customer’s issues with appropriate team members across the organization.
- Brand Voice – Develop a culture and training program that empowers the CX team to be thought-leaders on our product and mission, maintaining consistency of our brand across channels
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to grow, develop and make an impact with a mission driven, dynamic and fast-growing company
- Great office culture (with lots of adorable pets!) and people who are thoughtful and passionate about work and community
- Casual dress code
- Full suite of benefits – including monthly pet feeding program for someone who loves to keep their pet well fed year-round
- Annual Wellness Stipend – discount for gym membership
- This is a temporary remote opportunity. We are accepting applicants within Canada with the ability to work remotely within the Eastern Standard Time Zone
We Raise the Bar | We Keep the Barn Doors Open | We Graze Lightly | We Lead the Pack | We are Inspired by Our Customers | We Have Fun Doing It
What You Bring To The Table:
- Minimum 5 years in a data driven customer care/experience role
- At least 3 years’ experience in a customer care/experience focused strategic and managerial role
- Excel at managing multiple stakeholders – this role will have you supporting a rapidly growing business with multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience using Shopify, Kustomer, AirCall, Klayvio, text messaging platforms or other similar platforms
- Entrepreneurial, passionate and enthusiastic to work in a fast-growing company
- Experience growing, leading and managing a customer support team that is successful, positive, kind and accountable, preferably in a CPG or DTC environment
- Data driven, while understanding the importance of empathy and compassion. Obsession for delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Love of pets!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Excel and PowerPoint are a must
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
Open Farm values diversity in its workforce and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants requiring a disability-related accommodation at any stage of Open Farm’s recruitment process should contact email@example.com. As required by legislation, Open Farm will consult with applications requesting such an accommodation to ensure that Open Farm’s recruitment process takes into account their accessibility needs.