WHAT WE DO – OUR PASSION
Our vision is to radically change the way organizations serve their customers. We do this by providing consulting services on customer experience as well as through the development and delivery of instructor-led training.
Name any company in the world and we will wager that their top leadership would love to say that 1) my employees are trained and engage and 2) my customers are happy. We help with both.
The team at the Customer Service Professional Network is a collection of passionate trainers, analytical thinkers, and trusted advisors where we value working collaboratively and with a “let’s make magic happen” attitude.
For over 20-years we have supported organizations across all sectors and industries as a trusted partner to design their Customer Experience strategies, empower them with the skills and tools to deliver upon the strategies and sustain their implementation through a community of CX professionals.
Interested in changing the employee and customer experiences for the better? Come join us!
Job Title: CX Associate (CSPN Consulting)
The traditional name of this role would be called a Management Consultant, but the role is so much more. We internally refer to this as a CX Associate where CX stands for Customer Experience. The role is simple and complex at the same time and full of exciting challenges.
At CSPN the CX Associate’s main focus is to help advise clients on ways they can improve how a company provides “great” customer experience. The successful new team-member will know what it means to be a trusted advisor to clients and help them change their people, process, and technology in order to create “wow” moments that matter.
The Team at CSPN leverages a full kit of analytical and change management tools to help our clients including: structure thinking, design thinking, journey mapping, persona development, quantitative and qualitative research, project management, and group facilitation.
Our work product extends beyond Excel and PowerPoint through the use of graphic design, programming with e-Learning programs, and other tools and tactics to bring the content to life in the day-to-day lives of our clients and their employees and customers.
An ideal CX Associate is exceptional at the following:
- Synthesize Information: is able to take information from multiple sources and identify the salient points
- Communicates Clearly: can articulate the key points that are supported by structured proof and examples
- Guides Design: you don’t need to be a graphic designer, but you can give clear instruction on your vision to make the content look beautiful
- Firm and Flexible: you always come to the table with your opinion, but are flexible to the needs and wants of senior leadership and, ultimately, our clients
- Promise Keeper: you know how to create a work-back schedule and stick with it
- Acts Like an Owner: you think and act as if the work product you are designing is for your own company where you have a skin in the game
You will thrive at CSPN if you can:
- Love to solve problems
- Collaborate with the team
- Present well to clients
- Work independently
- Receive feedback well
- Strive for excellence
- Laugh when things are tough
- Meet tight deadlines
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support CX Managers / Consultants in the end-to-end delivery of consulting engagements to clients
- Own specific engagement tools and outputs across the project life cycle
- Build data collection models
- Manage project management documents
- Prepare working group session / interview materials
- Develop PowerPoint decks *
- Support and lead (where appropriate) CX Managers / Consultants in the execution of consulting engagement activities
- Develop an engagement strategy and approach
- Create engagement planning and management documents
- Perform secondary research and data collection activities
- Co-facilitate working group sessions and meetings
- Analyze data and information
- Prepare client deliverables
- Create and deliver client communications (status updates)
- Support the creation of consulting engagement proposals to acquire new business
- Assist in the creation of internal consulting related operations and tools to support the fast growth of the company and business line
- Assist with CSPN’s other lines of business (Training and Networking) as required
- Complete other duties as required
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to collect and analyze large amounts of information
- Strong business acumen, to provide credible, professional and value-added services to management and employees
- Open to feedback and evaluation as well as flexibility to improve material and the overall learning experience for the audience
- Demonstrated success using project management and prioritization skills with strong organizational skills for self and others
- Ability to conduct thorough research, analyze and synthesize it
- Advanced critical thinking skills in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to address multiple deadlines and balance multiple needs and perspectives in a professional manner
- Collaboration skills including the ability to integrate and act upon the diverse perspectives of Learning Managers, SMEs and external vendors
- Ability to learn and assimilate new information into ongoing projects and prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Science or Psychology (will consider relevant experience if a degree is obtained in other fields)
- Other designations (e.g., project management, CCXP)
- 2 – 5 years of Business and or Consulting type experience from a small or large sized firm, OR
- 2-5 years of leading change within a large organization
All interested candidates should complete the following form and send their Resume and Cover Letter that explains your educational and work background and 2-3-year education and career goals. Please include the job title in the email subject line.
We thank all candidates who take the time to apply, however given the number of applications received only those selected for an interview will be contacted.