WHAT WE DO – OUR PASSION
Our vision is to radically change the way organizations serve their customers. We do this by providing consulting services on customer experience as well as through the development and delivery of instructor-led training.
Name any company in the world and we will wager that their top leadership would love to say that 1) my employees are trained and engage and 2) my customers are happy. We help with both.
The team at the Customer Service Professional Network is a collection of passionate trainers, analytical thinkers, and trusted advisors where we value working collaboratively and with a “let’s make magic happen” attitude.
For over 20-years we have supported organizations across all sectors and industries as a trusted partner to design their Customer Experience strategies, empower them with the skills and tools to deliver upon the strategies and sustain their implementation through a community of CX professionals.
Interested in changing the employee and customer experiences for the better? Come join us!
Job Type: Contract
A contract facilitator serves a key function for CSPN and is accountable for executing training workshops on behalf of the organization. A CSPN contract facilitator may be called upon to train a vast array of participants, depending on the program and client. Participants may include line-level employees, managers and upper executives from a wide variety of industries. Other participants may include individuals seeking professional development to advance in their profession or to improve their personal skills.
For this position, facilitators can be located nationwide.
You will thrive at CSPN if you can:
- Collaborate with the team
- Present well to clients
- Work independently
- Receive feedback well
- Strive for excellence
- Laugh when things are tough
- Meet tight deadlines
The core responsibility of a CSPN contract facilitator is to provide training and facilitation expertise and execute training for CSPN’s clients. The contract facilitator’s relationship is with CSPN directly. CSPN secures the client contract and then contracts the facilitator to fulfill the training which can last anywhere from a half-day to multiple weeks.
- Extensive learning content delivery experience is required.
- High level of competence in adult training
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, problem solve in real-time and adapt to changing content and participants
- Belief in the difference training can make in the participant’s work life
- Commitment to quality and integrity of the training
- Innovative, creative and dynamic facilitation/presentation skills
- Participant-centric facilitation style
- Proficient coaching skills
- Strong customer service orientation, attitude and training experience within a customer-centric service environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and team player
- Organized and attention to detail
- Flexible with their time and has the ability to commit to scheduled training
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Proficient computer skills, including PowerPoint, MS Word and Outlook
- Comfortable with and proficient utilizing technology in an in person and virtual classroom setting
- Designs, develops and coordinates materials such as presentations, speaker notes, facilitator guides, participant worksheets and curriculum maps, as well as audio-visual and materials for use in training sessions
- Delivery of relevant workshops within agreed formats and timeframes
- Expert skill in presenting / training virtually
If you have answered yes to all of the above, see below for qualifications and certifications requirement.
- Post-secondary education and certificate in Adult Education, or Certified Training Practitioner (CTP), or an equivalent combination of education and on the job experience
- Experience in adult learning theory and instructional design methodology
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in facilitation and is currently active in training and facilitation for diverse client groups
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
- Indigenous Status is an asset
- Able to gain a deep understanding of the goals of the program and the organization
- Relationship building and management skills with a focus on delivery superior customer service
- Able to react quickly and positively to possible adverse classroom situations
- Strong time management and organizational skills with acute attention to detail
Credentials – Partial List
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Certifications (CCIP)
- International Coaches Federation (ICF)
- Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Recognized Mediation Certification(s)
- Certified Training & Development Professional (CTDP)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Certification
- Certification of Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
- Registered Corporate Coach (RCC)
- Certified Business Coach (CBC)
- Certified Master Business Coach (CMBC)
All interested candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter that explains your educational and work background and 2-3-year education and career goals to CSPN. Please include the job title in the email subject line.
We thank all candidates who take the time to apply, however given the number of applications received only those selected for an interview will be contacted