ZucoraHome is recognized as one of London’s Best Places to Work, is a 2020 finalist for London Business of the Year and a nominee for Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture and we’re looking to add a full-time Bilingual Customer Solutions Agent to our growing team. If you’re up to being challenged and inspired every day while working alongside a team of some of the most creative and driven people in the home services industry, ZucoraHome is the right place for you!
Since 1979 we’ve worked closely with Canada’s leading home furnishing and appliance retailers and to provide consumers with product protection programs. As the era of digitally connected homes continues to evolve, we’re expanding our team of professionals to offer more convenient home management solutions when major appliances fail, furniture becomes stained or accidentally damaged, or home systems don’t operate the way they should. Learn more at zucorahome.com.
Our work hard and play hard environment will provide you the opportunity to develop your skills while having fun, You’ll also enjoy the many benefits of becoming part of the growing Zucorian family such as:
- You can be proud of where you work: ZucoraHome is a finalist for 2020 London Business of the Year and has been recognized as one of London’s Best Places to Work
- Competitive rate of pay as ZucoraHome is a certified Living Wage Employer and we’re committed to exceeding the Living Wage Rate for our employees
- Basic hardware provided in order to work in a virtual environment
- Health benefits, Group RRSP Plan
- Employee events and company outings focused on having fun and celebrating our successes – a work hard/play hard environment (we really mean this!)
- Opportunity to give back through corporate committees and our community involvement initiatives
- Great team environment with room to grow!
With a nationwide presence and over 2 million active plan holders, our ZucoraHome Customer Solutions team is at the forefront of our operations. You will use your customer service experience to quickly respond and solve problems in a fast paced environment. In addition to being passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences, you also possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, love of technology, and have a high level of energy. Read more about our obsession to service excellence in our blog post Creating a Positive Customer Experience Through Empowered Teams.
As a ZucoraHome Bi-lingual Customer Solutions Agent you will:
- Work from home!
- Maintain a customer-focused approach and respond with patience and empathy to customer inquiries, solicit customer feedback to improve service, respond promptly to requests for service/assistance and meet commitments.
- Focus on solving conflict without placing blame; maintain confidentiality, listen to others without interrupting, keep emotions under control, remain open to others’ ideas and be willing to try new things.
- Listen and seek clarification when needed; respond well to questions, participate in virtual and in-person meetings and training sessions.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities while exhibiting objectivity and composure, provide and welcome feedback, contribute to building a positive team spirit.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Salary: $16.50 per hour
You are a Customer Service Agent who:
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Comfortable speaking and writing in more than one language.
- Consistently meets individual performance goals.
- Demonstrates the outlined Customer Service Expectations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of our protection plans and products, and the technology we use to assist our customers.
- Executes assigned daily tasks, including written and verbal communication with diplomacy and grace.
- Delivers effective communication with customers, teammates, and management
Qualifications and Nice to Have Skills:
- High school diploma and one year of customer service experience preferably in a call center environment or equivalent combination of sales and service experience.
- Capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment and following written and verbal detailed instructions.
- Skilled at reading, analyzing and interpreting technical procedures and applying problem-solving skills to the information provided.