CSPN Community (“Community”)
Code of Conduct (the “Code”)
The CSPN Community has been organized with the goal of allowing our shared interests guide our shared success.
To ensure we have a welcoming, collegial, productive, and safe environment we require all Members, Event Attendees, Speakers, Sponsors, and Partners to adhere to the following:
Community Platform Guidelines
Our Members actively:
- Inspire: Our Community designs, develops, and delivers professional development that inspires positive behaviour and professional results
- Share: Our Members actively contribute to conversations, group dialogues, attend events, and network for the purpose of sharing their insights.
- Learn: Our Members seek out personal and professional development opportunities within our Community and outside to develop their knowledge, skills, and behaviours.
- Support: Where possible, our Members find ways to help each other positively to solve their personal or professional challenges.
Our Members do not engage in:
- Discrimination or Harassment: Our Member ensure a harassment-free experience for all members, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment in any form.
- Bad Behaviour: Our Members do not use defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal language is strictly prohibited.
- Pester: Our Members do not use our Community to solicit new business in any unwanted way or overly promote a brand or a product.
This CSPN Community is provided as a service by the Customer Service Professionals Network Inc. (“CSPN”). CSPN reserves the right to edit, delete, or censor information shared by Members if CSPN, in its sole discretion, does not feel the Member or content adhere to the Code. CSPN will use Member information including photos/screenshots/recordings to further enhance our Community. By providing CSPN with your personal information on the membership application, you expressly consent to our storing, processing, and distributing your information for these purposes. CSPN reserves the right to terminate Community and platform access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.