The challenge of the digital age is that “people skills” like communication are more important than ever. Organizations have an even greater need for personnel who can present their thoughts clearly, persuasively and diplomatically.
Proactive Communication allows you to use all the other skills you have to the fullest. The ability to communicate effectively at work and in life is perhaps the most critical skill for anyone. Those who have demonstrated an ability to effectively communicate are more likely to receive promotions and job offers.
This session will allow participants an opportunity to strengthen their proactive skills and techniques that enable you to achieve your objectives. Participants will learn how to use the “Proactive Communication Model” to develop an effective communication methodology that’s right for your communication needs.
This program is designed to teach participants how to:
- Communicate clearly; identify barriers to avoid the break-down of communication
- Improve interpersonal communication skills – crucial skills to work across differences
- Work collaboratively and positively influence teammates, colleagues and stakeholders
- Identify innovative ways to solve problems
- Know when and what topics and situations you want to be proactive in
- Distinguish the difference between proactive and reactive language, and when to use them
- How to set goals and collaborate to achieve them
Module 1) Principles of Proactive Communication
Module 2) Communication with Power & Poise
Module 3) Communication Essentials
Module 4) Learning & Leveraging
Module 5) How to Manage Conversations & Expectations
Half-Day / 1-Day
Pricing & Deadline Information
Early Bird Deadline
Refer to the dates on the Registration Platform