WhiteWater makes products, but at our heart, we are a service business, and that means we are a people business. In this way, we excel and create value for our clients by listening to their needs, collaborating to create solutions, problem-solving and attending to the details. Our culture, as you would expect, reflects these traits. We are a diverse group of experts, from creative designers to talented engineers. Whatever the expertise we bring from all over the world, we listen and learn from each other because we are aligned behind a clearly understood purpose: together we create fun for families everywhere.
Interested in starting an exciting career with WhiteWater? Apply today!
WhiteWater West is seeking a Leader, Customer Success to join our Customer Service team at our Richmond head office! Reporting to the Director, Customer Service, you will be responsible for creating systems to proactively manage the customer relationship. You will utilize existing systems, and with your current experience in Customer Service, help to develop new ones to facilitate an engagement with the customer. The goal is to develop and nurture customer relationships and trust through open and interactive communication which builds WhiteWater brand loyalty.
- Create and implement programs to enhance the customer experience with WhiteWater, worldwide.
- Identify opportunities to provide new or higher levels of customer service.
- Responsible for assisting in building systems to manage information such as incoming calls and customer inquiries through the development of multi-channel communications to integrate with our CRM.
- Manage the methods and processes for maintaining customers’ data in CRM.
- Assist in the development of customer portals and online resources for customers and internal education related to customer service.
- Assist development of best practices for the Customer Service team.
- Identification and successful resolution of customer issues to meet customer timeframes.
- Proactively manage the customer relationship.
- Perform analysis, design and planning to implement customer solutions according to business requirements.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in industry standards for CS.
- Working with IT, define specifications and standards for CS solutions architecture in accordance with industry best practices and in compliance with the customer requirements.
- A minimum of 10 years of customer service-related experience, managing challenging customer issues, preferably in a DFM environment.
- A strong understanding of and prior experience using Customer Service Systems, processes and procedures (multi-channel, customer portals, CRM systems).
- Proven ability to project manage customer issues, including detailed project schedules.
- Proven organizational skills through the use of customer relationship management tools.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related technical discipline is a strong asset.
- Strong command of the English language/communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (CRM, MS Word, Excel, PPT, Project).
- Must be able to travel worldwide 20% of the time (Valid passport required).
- Accountability – We do what we say
- Collaboration – We work well together
- Customer Focus – We know and respond to our customers
- Communication – We listen to and understand each other
- Authenticity – We are honest and trust each other
- Resilience – We deal effectively with pressure, are persistent and optimistic
- Flexibility & Adaptability – We are willing and able to respond to changing circumstances.