The bottom line is we’re looking for people like you.
At Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario) we’re constantly innovating and growing as we support a profession that’s always evolving. And we’re looking for talented people who want to evolve along with us. The opportunities to explore diverse career paths, and be supported along the way, are many. Here, you’ll be given everything you need to succeed. So if you’d like to be accounted for, let’s talk.
Visit www.cpaontario.ca/join-our-team #BeAccountedFor
About the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
At CPA Ontario, we are a regulator, educator, provider, advocate and thought leader. We ensure that our more than 94,000 members and 22,000 students meet the highest standards of integrity and expertise. We provide certifications, continued training and learning for the profession. We serve our members and students with a commitment to quality and efficient delivery. We champion the interests of our profession with the business community. And we develop cutting-edge ideas and thinking that evolve the profession. CPAs represent a globally recognized, premium designation. Our Chartered Professional Accountants are valued by organizations in all industries for their financial expertise, strategic thinking, management skills, global perspectives and leadership.
CPA Ontario’s strategic priorities include attracting a pipeline of new entrants to the profession, building member connectivity, maintaining high standards and creating a strong brand. As an organization, we are guided by a set of core values and behaviors that are reflected in the work we do, how we treat each other, and how we represent ourselves.
We protect the public. We advance our profession. We guide our CPAs. We are CPA Ontario. For more information, visit us at cpaontario.ca
CPA Ontario is currently in search of a Customer Service Manager who will be accountable for the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service Team by leading and managing front line agents and ensuring that we provide a best-in-class experience to CPA Ontario’s prospects, students, members and the public. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing activities in the Customer Service Centre with a focus on organizational effectiveness, efficiency and first contact resolution as well as be a subject matter expert for Tier 1 queries, projects and organization initiatives.
- Leads, develops and manages a team of 10-12 Customer Service Representatives to deliver a student and member-first mindset experience while protecting the public This includes but is not limited to resource management, recruitment and retention, performance management, coaching and development, etc.
- Conducts QA listening and provides feedback in order to drive excellence in servicing CPA Ontario’s students and members
- Oversees day to day team performance and makes the appropriate real-time adjustments to ensure KPIs are achieved
- Fosters a culture of accountability and ownership to facilitate continuous improvement and performance excellence
- Consistently advocates for the customer and promotes a customer first approach
- Works with various stakeholders within the department and across the organization to identify improvement opportunities and resolve customer escalations
- Partners with internal Business Units to implement and provide support strategies to deliver business results
- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert in key projects by proactively identifying and tracking project risks and helps in developing mitigation plans to manage the risks
- Demonstrates ongoing leadership in change management
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma is required
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a customer service contact centre leadership role is required.
- Previous experience in a regulatory or compliance-oriented environment is an asset.
- A solid understanding of Contact Centre technologies and processes with the ability to understand and acquire new technical skills is required.
- Proven ability to take full ownership of assigned projects and work independently; must possess a sense of urgency, be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Must be data-driven, analytical and proactive in resolving issues with excellent problem solving, decision-making, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication (verbal and written) skills are required in order to interact with multiple stakeholder groups across the organization at various levels, as well as the confidence to represent the team on various projects/committees
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required; Experience with Salesforce is an asset.
- Excellent time-management, prioritization, multi-tasking, organization, planning and coordination skills are required
- Proven ability to strive for continuous improvement through constantly challenging the status quo
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
CPA Ontario is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accommodation Required” in the subject line to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours.