WHAT WE DO
CSPN is a targeted Consulting & Training organization focusing on all things Customer Experience. We have over 21 years delivering Consulting, Training and Networking Events to businesses ranging from multinational corporations to medium-sized partnerships. We support business across all sectors and industries to design their Customer Experience strategies, empower them with the skills and tools to deliver upon the strategies and sustain their implementation through a community of CX professionals.
CSPN Consulting services focuses on supporting businesses to drive results through delivering great Customer Experiences. We partner with organizations through various service offerings including:
- CX & CS Strategy Design
- CS Digital Transformation
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Design Thinking
- Contact Centre Assessment / Optimization
WHAT YOU GET
As a position on a growing team, you will have the ability to craft your own path while being supported as you grow professionally with CSPN. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business, leveraging your skills and experience to drive activities for the internal growth of the company and our clients. Additional benefits of CSPN include:
- Competitive salary
- A flexible and fun working environment – we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- Limitless opportunity for growth – a tailored professional development plan that suits your career aspirations (there is no one way to be successful at CSPN)
- Exposure to high-level business problems and Senior Leaders
- One-to-one coaching from experienced CX professionals and consultants
Job Title: CX Associate – Consultant
Position: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada (Virtual / Work-from-Home Environment)
About the Opportunity
The traditional name of this role would be called a Management Consultant, but the role is so much more. We internally refer to this junior-level role as a CX Associate, where CX stands for “Customer Experience”. The role is simple and complex at the same time and full of exciting challenges.
The successful candidate must have experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where a high degree of professionalism, strong communication skills, and flexibility are required. The individual is a proactive performer that demonstrates excellent initiative and judgment on a regular basis. The ability to deal with ambiguity and handle changing and competing priorities is a must.
As a CX Associate, you are primarily responsible for supporting a team in the development of client deliverables, from data-gathering to implementation planning of recommendations intended to help our clients’ organizations understand and consistently deliver their desired customer experience.
You are a dynamic individual who has strong customer experience management skills, extensive experience with research and data analysis, a strong understanding of strategic frameworks, communication concepts, tools, and techniques, as well as the ability to design and facilitate working sessions with clients. Your enthusiasm, follow through, and go with the flow attitude enables you to thrive in establishing & nurturing relationships with clients during all engagements.
A CX Associate is a junior position within CSPN’s CX Advisory team and is required to have an Educational Background and Work Experience that meets the following criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in Business, Marketing, or Executive Administration (MBA not required / preferred for this role level)
- Between 2 years (min) to 5 years (max) related work experience (co-op / internship accepted)
- Previous management consulting experience strongly preferred
An ideal CX Analyst is exceptional in their ability to:
- Synthesize Information: you take information from multiple sources and identify salient points
- Communicate Clearly: you can articulate key points, supported by structured proof / examples
- Guide Design: you do not need to be a graphic designer, but you can give clear instruction on your vision to make the content look beautiful
- Be Firm and Flexible: you always come to the table with your opinion, but are flexible to the needs and wants of senior leadership and, ultimately, our clients
- Keep Promises: you know how to create a work-back schedule and stick with it
- Be Accountable: you think and act as if the work product you are designing is for your own company where you have a skin in the game
You will thrive at CSPN if you can:
- Find the joy in solving problems
- Work independently and Collaborate with the team
- Present well to clients
- Receive feedback well
- Strive for excellence while Meeting tight deadlines
- Laugh when things are tough
About the Role & Responsibilities
- Support and lead (where appropriate) Senior CX Mangers / Consultants in the execution of consulting engagement activities, including.
- Perform secondary research and data collection activities
- Co-facilitate working group sessions and meetings
- Gather and analyze large amounts of qualitative / quantitative data
- Develop “report” style presentations and documents
- Own specific engagement tools and outputs across the project lifecycle
- Build data collection models
- Prepare working group session / interview materials
- Develop “report” style documents and presentations
- Manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation
- Transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors
- Create internal IP around strategic frameworks and strategy development
- Understand and utilize effective communication concepts, tools, and techniques
- Perform additional collaborative duties as assigned
All interested candidates should complete the following form and send their Resume and Cover Letter that explains your educational and work background and 2-3-year education and career goals. Please include the job title in the email subject line.
We thank all candidates who take the time to apply, however given the number of applications received only those selected for an interview will be contacted.