Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of vehicles in this country – from subcompact to premium sedans to sport utility and crossovers – and is committed to providing world-class, well-engineered products paired with a customer shopping and ownership experience that exceed expectations.
When Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983, it was the company’s first overseas subsidiary. Since that time, it has grown into one of the best selling automotive brands in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be attributed to the quality, safety, and design of its vehicles, which is reflected in numerous, high-profile awards they have recently won.
Why join our team?
Our award-winning culture has been recognized through our Great Place to Work™ certification for the past 4 years. We have been able to achieve this not only thanks to the dedication and commitment of our team members to our business, but also through a variety of fun activities and opportunities throughout the year which allow us to build strong engagement! When you join Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., you will become part of an organization that promotes diversity, inclusion and overall well-being. We offer an excellent benefits package including RSP matching, flexible start times, maternity leave top up, an attractive vehicle-lease program, demo vehicles for Managers and education support. We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally.
This position will be responsible for handling the day to day activities of the Business Development Centre (BDC) team to ensure an optimal experience for prospects and customers and act as a brand ambassador promoting our products with passion and commitment to customer service.
- Ensure that customers are provided an unmatched acquisition and ownership experience at all times.
- Timely handling of inbound phone calls, internet leads, test drives, and unsold traffic.
- Effectively manage all ownership requests from guests, including scheduling and coordination of service appointments and valet services.
- Maintain current knowledge of all sales programs, marketing initiatives, product knowledge, etc.
- Provide customer conflict resolution in a professional manner.
- Work with other departments to develop prompt guest service recovery solutions.
- Identify and deliver opportunity to delight (OTD’s) to our guest with personalized messages or small gifts.
- Develop rich / engaging scripts and templates for all customer communication.
- Identify and provide feedback and or solutions for any issues with the customer databases
- Assist in preparing daily reports and any adhoc reports
- Develop and foster trusting relationships with distributors, Genesis Experience Managers and Genesis
- Experience Ownership Managers
- Support the new suite of offerings for Genesis Connected Services.
- Increase sales efficiency by maximizing leads to test drive conversion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a professional telephone manner are required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Analytical thinking skills are required to ensure that there is the highest level of accuracy in data mining and reporting
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Process Driven
- Strong organizational skills
- Fully Bilingual (English/French) is a requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (advanced MS Excel experience)
- Automotive experience is an asset
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
- Completion of an undergraduate degree/post-secondary diploma or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in same or similar function
Please visit Hyundai’s LinkedIn page to learn more! https://ca.linkedin.com/company/hyundai-auto-canada-corp-
The first round of candidates will be reviewed on or before April 19, 2021.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its team members during the Covid-19 pandemic. Remote work is temporarily available until it is deemed appropriate and safe for all staff to return to the office.
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates are self-starters, team players and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills and talents, consider joining our team.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and their accessibility requirements. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will take all reasonable steps required to meet your accessibility requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.