Customer and Employee Surveys
Customer satisfaction surveys, support tickets, and analytics from your business website provide a basic assessment of the customer experience you provide.
- Support tickets show how quickly and completely an issue was resolved, as well as which services and products are causing the most issues.
- Analytics from your business website and other digital locations record exactly what your customers want from your business.
- Employee surveys demonstrate what internal mechanisms of your company might need improving.
- All of these tools provide valuable feedback that your company can use to pinpoint problems.
How We Approach Customer Experience and Service Feedback
CSPN handles all the steps toward a productive customer feedback system for you. Here’s how our process works:
- We consult with you to determine what potential problems your business is experiencing with its customer experience and customer service.
- We develop comprehensive surveys based on the needs of your business.
- Our team contacts your customers and collects feedback about your products and services.
- All of the feedback is compiled into a report and shared with you.
- We work with you to assess why specific problems occurred and whether they highlight deeper problems within your organization.
Our Customer Experience Maturity Assessments
CSPN’s experience in designing customer and employee surveys enables us to maximize the amount of information you gain and the conclusions you draw from surveys and studies. We help you transform raw data into actionable steps that your organization can carry out to improve its internal and external processes.