This half-day workshop designed specifically for Dufferin Construction will teach participants to write powerful – clear, concise and complete Non-Conformance Reports in less time. Staff will build their confidence in writing and will learn the practical techniques to organize, communicate and clarify their thinking more effectively and efficiently.
During this workshop, participants will take away planning techniques, guidelines for writing more clearly, concisely and completely, and tips for increasing impact and persuasiveness. Participants will leave with tangible ‘tools’ to continue learning and applying effective writing principles outside of the classroom.
This course is interactive and fun, with opportunities to practice and improve your business writing. Our Senior Facilitator, Gail, provides real-time feedback during the workshop to help participants apply what they have learned immediately.
This program is designed to teach participants how to:
- Increase confidence in writing effectively and efficiently
- Produce reports to a higher professional standard – develop a professional style and tone
- Write clearly and concisely, focusing on the needs of the reader
- Translate complex ideas into simple ones
- Write what matters
- Check writing for clarity, conciseness, completeness and impact
Module 1) Clear Writing
Module 2) Concise Writing
Module 3) Complete Content