In today’s environment of mass communication and information overload, deciding which tasks and responsibilities take precedence on the to-do list is a major challenge for anyone whether they’re new to the world of work, or boasting many years of experience.
Through this program individuals will learn how to balance priorities they face, whether this revolves around delivering basic tasks, planning, supporting team members or even dedicating time to their personal lives.
Change is an inevitable part of life and growth. Without change, we experience stagnation, depression and even death. Change is the only thing that brings progress, and yet, it is often what we resist and fear the most! Participants will learn to deal with change and turn their fear of change into a positive, energizing force for success. To achieve anything there is always some risk involved, and by conquering the fear of risk we can get what we really want. Every fear is an opportunity to grow.
This program is designed to teach participants how to:
- Juggle multiple priorities
- Have the right mindset and priorities in place
- Measure your own stress levels
- Set realistic goals, attainable objectives, and useful timelines
- Balance conflicting time demands at work and at home
- Recognize and overcome the different types of stress
- Control paper clutter and email overload
- Plan and prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Conquer procrastination
Module 1) Strategies
Module 2) Assessing
Module 3) Communication and Data
Module 4) Putting it into a Plan