The Emerging Leader is an essential workshop that equips and fortifies the capabilities of supervisors and managers, helping them to become leaders and visionaries.
This program provides several approaches to developing personal leadership skills, helping individuals identify their leadership styles by matching it to their personal strengths. Participants will learn the fundamentals of leading vs. managing, and what it takes to build and coach teams to success.
Prior and during this workshop, participants will have access to a range of assessment tools and discovery activities, including strategies for building organizational networks to support leadership development, to understanding and working with personality styles.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Enhance team productivity to achieve performance goals
- Provide necessary feedback constructively with diplomacy and tact
- Mentor and coach to create a performance improvement culture
- Complete a management communications profile to identify your strengths and areas for development
- Communication with more focus and flexibility
Module 1) Understanding Your Role
Module 2) Directing Others
Module 3) Communication for Better Relationships
Module 4) Motivation and Team Building
Module 5) Leading Change
Module 6) Handling Resistance