Strategies To Lead Through Change
It is critical that organizations change – to keep ahead of the competition, to meet customer needs, to take advantage of new technology and thinking etc. We are all subjected to change in one way or another.
Why then do so many organizations fall short of successfully implementing change? Why do they fail to recognize that even the smallest change will have an immediate and often long-term impact on performance when not appropriately managed? Failure to recognize and take appropriate action at each stage of the change is costly both in terms of revenue and staff morale.
This learning experience helps participants understand the effects of change, the likely reaction and impact on the people and the business. It defines practical ways to lead and manage people through the transition of change and to be better equipped for the next change ahead.
This program is designed to teach participants how to:
- Identify and adapt an appropriate communication and management style.
- Understand and regulate the impact of your own style and behaviour on change initiatives.
- Fully understand each stage of the transition curve and the underlying behaviours associated with each one.
- Develop leadership strategies designed to move team members through the transition whilst maintaining performance.
- Understand the impact of change on you as the leader and develop methods to better manage your own feelings and behaviours.
- Create practical solutions to support the implementation of change.
Module 1) What Change?
Module 2) The Impact of Change on the People in your Business
Module 3) Leadership in Change
Module 4) Identify and Manage your own Leadership of Change leadership
Module 5) Recognize the Impact of your own Emotions During Change
Module 6) Strategies for Managing and Leading Change