In today’s business, professionals need the awareness, skills and tools to manage time more effectively. They require the mindset to focus on the everyday tasks and assigned projects that must be completed in a timely fashion. Yet, most people waste valuable time reacting to what is going on around them rather than developing crucial time management skills.
The following practical workshop provides a unique opportunity for participants to learn and practice up-to-date concepts and techniques for time management skills, teaching them to work smarter, not harder.
The skills we explain help you become highly effective, by showing you how to identify and focus on the activities that give you the greatest returns. Investing in these time management activities will actually save you time, helping you work smarter, not harder. What’s more, these same techniques help you beat work overload – a key source of stress.
This program is designed to teach participants how to:
- Allocate your time more efficiently by illustrating the value of your time
- Teach you ways to identify, manage and eliminate time hogs
- Distinguish between time and choice
- Provide you with the skills, tools and techniques for being more productive and organized
- Help you become more organized by using a Time Management Matrix
- Organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines by applying a proven formula
- Show you how to be in charge of your agenda
- Share techniques to deal with procrastination
Module 1) Time Management Overview
Module 2) Managing the Unexpected
Module 3) Organizing and Planning that Gets Results
Module 4) I Will Do That Later