CSPN Is Committed to Creating the Best Experiences for Employees, Suppliers and Our Community
As an organization, CSPN is committed to understanding, accepting, and valuing differences between people of different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities, and sexual orientations, as well as differences in personalities, skill sets, experiences, and knowledge bases. Specifically, within our workforce, CSPN is committed to the following diversity objectives:
- Fair treatment
- Work / life balance
- Flexible Schedules
- Equal access to opportunity
- Teamwork and collaboration
- A focus on innovation and creativity
- Organizational flexibility, responsiveness, and agility
- Conflict resolution processes that are collaborative
- Evidence of leadership’s commitment to diversity
- Representation of diversity at all levels of the organization
- Representation of diversity among internal and external stakeholders
- Diversity education and training
As a leader in Employee Professional Development and CX Consulting services, CSPN recognizes that having a diverse supplier pool is a major competitive advantage and a powerful business too. CSPN is committed to promoting an environment where supplier and sub-contractor diversity thrive. We are taking steps to accomplish this by fostering an inclusive procurement process that provides the maximum opportunity for small and diverse businesses to participate as partners and suppliers of goods and services.
An additional benefit of ensuring that these suppliers are included in the procurement process is increased competition, which leads to lower costs and increased levels of innovation, service and product quality. By utilizing and partnering with small and diverse companies, CSPN will continue to build a supplier base that contributes to our competitive advantage.
Our objectives include:
- Actively seeking out certified diverse suppliers that can provide competitive, high-quality goods and services whose business model is aligned with our business strategy
- Ensuring the inclusion of diverse suppliers as a part of our strategic sourcing and procurement process
- Communicating the value of supplier diversity both internally and externally to all stakeholders.
- Leveraging our supplier diversity results to meet our clients’ supplier diversity requirements
We will measure our success based upon our ability to attain and exceed these objectives.
CSPN is a also a WBE (Women Business Enterprise) Certified Supplier.
As part of our “Give Back” philosophy, CSPN is committed to helping our community thrive. Throughout the year, at all CSPN Networking events we organize and encourage the participation for local donations. This includes food, toy and clothing drives and monetary donations. Some of our favourite organizations to support include:
- Sick Kids Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Toronto
- Up With Women
- Nellie’s Shelter
As part of the culture at CSPN, our people love to give back. We encourage taking time from work to contribute to the community in any way possible.